There Are No Problems.
The often emotionally charged area of Family Law requires an attorney that can keep focused on his client's best interest. It is our firm belief that the goals of the client must be clearly identified and that a strategy should be developed from the onset, with the client, that will enable the client and the attorney to accomplish the goals. Similarly, the goals must be reasonable and attainable. An attorney who causes the client to have an unrealistic expectation does the client, himself and the profession a great disservice. Probabilities of success should be analyzed, discussed and understood. A client should never be led down a path in which the probability of success is minimal.
However, once the goal has been identified and determined to be both reasonable and attainable, the attorney must do all within his power to assist the client in meeting the goal - he must lay it all on the line.
We have always operated by three simple rules. To do our best, always; To treat others as we would like to be treated; and to always do what is right. Every time we represent a client we never lose sight of these three rules. A client deserves just that and no less. We limit our practice to only one area of the law, family law, so that we can remain at the top of our game. We practice only in Lake County for similar reasons.
We never charge for an initial consultation and provide our home telephone numbers to many of our clients. We have a passion for what we do.
Please contact us should you have any further questions or be in need of additional information.
Areas of Practice
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Military Divorce
- Same Sex Divorce
- Illinois, 1996
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1996
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Class Rank #1, Academic Excellence Award, Moot Court Top Honors, 1995
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 00/1985
- Major: Political Science
- Double Jeopardy, 15 N. Ill. U. L. Rev. 2, 1996
- Co-Author, Obtaining Medical Evidence, Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 1997
Honors and Awards
- Who's Who 2000 Edition
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Wildman, Harrold, Allen and Dixon, Chicago Associate, 1995 to 1997