Icon Cta

Free Family Law Consultations

Free Family Law Consultations

PLEASE NOTE: To Protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet, via telephone or FaceTime. Please call our office to discuss your options.

We Believe
There Are No Problems.
We Believe There Are No Problems.

Only Solutions.

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Child Custody/Visitation/Parenting Time
  4.  » Removal/Relocation

Relocation And Child Custody

Have you been called out of state by the need to take a new job, look for a job or consent to a business or military transfer?

Are you seriously injured or ill, and seeking specialized health care that is only available outside Illinois?

Do you suspect that your former spouse is using reasons like these to move the child out of state?

The Lake County divorce attorney you should speak with, when a parental relocation upsets your allocation of parental responsibilities and parenting time routines, and a modification of your settlement agreement may be necessary, is Denis M. Gravel of the Denis M. Gravel & Associates P.C. law firm.

Mr. Gravel is an experienced Gurnee family lawyer who looks at your problems as an opportunity to find solutions — practical, lasting solutions that can bring you peace of mind. You can have complete confidence in his ability to carry out your child access objectives. He and his skilled support staff have been instrumental in completing more than 2,000 cases since 1996.

Are you residing just across the Wisconsin border and concerned about parental relocation? When you are ready to request or contest a child removal, even if it means going to court, our family law firm is solidly in your corner. We are dedicated to protecting your rights — and to advancing the best interests of the child.

Call Or Email Our Law Offices To Discuss Solutions To Your Custody Problems

Help us to help you maintain a prominent role in your child’s life by contacting us for a free initial consultation at our Gurnee law offices. Please call us at 847-855-8447 or reach us by email message.