Denis M. Gravel & Associates P.C. , A Family Law Practice

Initial Family Law Consultations at no Charge

Initial Family Law Consultations at no charge


PLEASE NOTE: To Protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet, via telephone or FaceTime. Please call our office to discuss your options.

The attorneys and staff of Denis M. Gravel & Associates P.C.

Skilled. Knowledgeable.
Dedicated. Aggressive.


Same-Sex Divorce Attorney

When you need quality legal services from an experienced divorce attorney who looks at problems as opportunities, come to the law firm of Denis M. Gravel & Associates P.C., in Gurnee.

Denis M. Gravel is a skilled, compassionate lawyer who has made a positive difference in the lives of many individuals, couples and families in Lake County. He and his capable support staff can help you in a number of critical practice areas: custody/parental responsibility and parenting time for the children you share, child support and alimony, equitable distribution of assets and property and any other collateral issues that must be addressed during the legal process.

There Are No Problems, Only Solutions

It can be easy to get bogged down in the legal process. Confusion is a normal part of any divorce but we can help.

Are you a new resident of Illinois after a civil union in another state? Are discussions over ownership of significant assets and property becoming contentious? Are you unclear as to how state child support calculations and spousal support determinations may affect you?

We listen intently to your objectives, tell you what the law will allow and advocate for you during every phase of the often complex legal process.

Experienced Legal Help In Your Corner

Divorce is never easy, we get it. It can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we offer initial consultations at no charge for those wondering “what’s next?”

We urge you to call us at 847-855-8447 to discuss your same-sex divorce in detail and in confidence. You can also email us.